Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Poolside Sexy

Now that she’s single, Kim Kardashian is flaunting her sexy body for potential new gentleman callers. And yesterday (April 1) she looked quite hot in her swimwear. The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe sported a few different bikinis as she relaxed by the pool at her friend Loren Ridinger’s Miami Beach mega mansion.

And in one of the greatest April Fool’s jokes in recent memory, Kim’s Twitter account was hacked by pal Nicole Richie and her sister Khloe. Richie (posing as Kim) wrote, “Sometimes I think I am a lesbian because HOT DAMN I think Nicole Richie is fffooooiiinnneee!”
When a concerned friend asked if it was really Kim posting the messages, Richie wrote back, “Doll WHAT are you talking about its me Kim! I'm just not myself because I've had diarrhoea all day so I'm dehydrated.”Khloe and her friend Jonathan Cheban hammed it up by writing concerned messages like, “Are you ok? Kim honestly I hate it when you drink! You get so pushy!” When the cat was out of the bag, Kim tweeted, “Nicole Richie hacked my Twitter everyone!!!! That was hands down the funniest April Fools!!!”