Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian sent emotional mail to family before filing for divorce


Kim Kardashian sent an emotional email to her extended family members about her decision to split from her husband Kris Humphries, giving them a head’s up that she was filing for divorce. The 31-year-old reality star emailed several people on her father’s side of the family, hours before she filed the documents in the court.
Kim Kardashian sent emotional mail to family before filing for divorce
“I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news,” TMZ quoted Kardashian as writing. “I know this seems crazy ... I’ve spent the last few months struggling with my marriage. “Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn’t what I thought when we 1st met. “I’m embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go,” she wrote.