Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian pose for World's Most Beautiful Magazine

Can you believe there is now another dimension to Kim Kardashian’s epic booty? Well believe it. It’s all thanks to Nick Saglimbeni's who is championing launch of the World's Most Beautiful magazine: the first commercial magazine shot entirely in 3D (you buy it from iTunes!) Kim appears in everything from lace bodysuits to figure hugging silk gowns and leather – you can see this being really popular for people using smart phones (namely 16 year old boys).Nick told the press, "For our first issue, my wonderful friend Kim Kardashian let me drag her out to the desert for our first cover shoot, and trust me; you've never seen her like this." Hmm I am sceptical, only because I wonder how much more of Kim there is left to see! What happens when she enters the fourth dimension – will her naked hologram be reflected back onto the earth from space – will her booty become the moon?

More importantly, does this spell the end of the tangible print magazine? If so, that leaves me very sad...How do you feel about it, excited? Melancholy? Don't give a rats?  You can also check out the trailer for the magazine here. And yes that's right, I said trailer.