Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kim Kardashian wedding secrets

There is only a week to go until Kim Kardashian is set to tie the knot with Kris Humphries!
Kardashian, in her true entrepreneurial style, has turned the day from one which is just a source of happiness and joy, into a clever money making scheme. What better way to make for a happy marriage ceremony than knowing you’ll be about 1 million dollars richer when the ceremony is over.
Kim is apparently ready to roll though, and has overcome any pre-wedding jitters. Kardashian told reporters: “I am actually really calm”. Kim continued: “I think that all of my freak out moments kind of happened at the beginning when we decided to get married this summer so that’s like when you are like, ‘Oh, when and where?’”
Kim went on to mention one of the many products they will be plugging at the ceremony, just in case you thought the wedding would be all mushy..
“It’s been so like everything that I have dreamed of and more, I had no idea how much work really goes into wedding planning and I really do have this newfound respect for Sharon Sacks, my wedding planner!”
A nice plug for Sharon Sacks, and we are left wondering how much of a discount Kim got for dropping Sacks name at every possible occasion!
It’s going to be a big new week and we’ll be covering it all!