Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kim Kardashian shines on Wedding day

In true Kim Kardashian style she was online tweeting and blogging about her wedding ceremony not long after it finished! Kim took to her blog to tell fans “We are officially married!” and share a couple of insights into the wedding.
The ceremony itself went for about 30 minutes according to guests and was a very elegant affair. Kim had her stepfather, Bruce Jenner walk her down her aisle because her biological father, celebrity attorney Robert Kardashian, passed away a few years ago.
Kim was thinking of her dad on the day though, writing: “I so wish my dad could be here today to walk me down the aisle, But I know in a way he is here, and I feel his loving presence all around me. I love and miss you, dad”
Ryan Seacrest was at the event, along with many other celebrities, and he said of the ceremony: “It was Beautiful.. Kim looked regal, a perfect night. I just danced with the whole family.”
E! news will will air footage from the wedding Sunday at 6 p.m. ET/PT, and a two-part special, Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, will air Oct. 9 and 10.