Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian unveils bikini body after losing half a stone using weight loss products

Kim Kardashian has posted pictures of herself in a pair of bikinis as she shows the results of losing almost half a stone. The reality star has been using dieting product Quick Trim, which she claims has helped her shift the weight 'fast'. Posting the images on Twitter, the 28-year-old said: 'I lost my last 6lbs fast & toned up! Loving Quick Trim, adding: 'Quick Trim does a body good!'
Both her and her sister Khloe promote the weight-loss product.
The Quick Trim 14 day system comes with a complete diet and exercise program as well as recipes and includes a lemonade flavoured drink which the makers claim helps 'rid the body of excess water weight, belly bloating and intestinal bulk.'

Kim, star of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, is famous for her abundant curves, and recently posted pictures of herself in her underwear as she filmed an advert for Quick Trim.
Just last week she went back to her roots and dyed her hair brunette after five months of sporting a blonde look.
After undergoing the transformation she tweeted: 'Loved the blonde but that is my alter ego, I am back! Feels good to be me again! I swear I was a different person with blonde hair.'Away from the cameras Kim has been busy creating a new untitled reality TV show about PR with her friends and Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck of Command Public Relations.

According to People magazine, a pilot for the show has been shot the series is due to be made next year by the makers of reality show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' and 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.'

She said going behind the camera is 'the next step in my career'. 'I’ve always wanted to get into producing. After my reality TV show is done, the next step is producing. I definitely see myself in the producing chair.'
She said the show would 'show all the ins-and-outs or PR. It’s going to be really fun. It’ll show how there’s lots of drama and crisis in the PR world.'