Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian Reaches 10 Million Twitter Followers

What do Kim Kardashian, President Barack Obama, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga all have in common? They all have more than 10 million Twitter followers. Kardashian reached the milestone on Monday afternoon.
Kim Kardashian Reaches 10 Million Twitter Followers
"OOOMMMGGG I just realized that I hit 10 MILLION FOLLOWERS! Words can't even begin to express the love I feel for all of u!!!" Tweeted the E! reality star."I gotta do something special for u guys! Let me think of something fab to show my appreciation!!!!" she added.

Kardashian decided to give away 10 of most her products to her "loyal Twitter followers.""I wanna give away 10 $1,000 gift certificates to Dash, 10 free 1month memberships to ShoeDazzle.com and 10 pairs of Skechers ShapeUps!" she wrote. "Also 10 pieces of Belle Noel jewelry & 10 Kardashian Kollection for Sears clothes!!! So go to KimKardashian.com for details today!"Then she added, "Oh and 10 bottles of my fragrance!!!! Thinking of more stuff too!"