Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian steals spotlight from brother Rob


The US socialite headed to the show's studio in a tight-fitting halter neck dress which emphasised her famous curves. Kim, who starred on the show herself in 2008 when she was paired up with Mark Ballas, was joined by the rest of the Kardashian clan at the CBS studios in Los Angeles.
Kim Kardashian steals spotlight from brother Rob
The 30-year-old and her sisters Kourtney and Kim whopped, shouted and gave Rob, 24, a standing ovation after he performed the Viennese Waltz with his partner Cheryl Burke. But head judge Len Goodman said he was indifferent to their dance. He told the pair: "I'm not impressed but I'm not depressed. It was Ok. Ok will get you through a couple of weeks."

At the beginning of the show, Rob admitted he hoped being part of the series would help him become as famous as his sisters. He said: "I hope this show will boost my confidence and help me step out of the shadow of my sisters."Rob also said he wanted to last longer in the competition than Kim had done – and Cheryl says he's doing better than his sibling.

She said: "He's better than Kim, I have to say! "I won't know for sure until I teach him a Latin dance. They're both very shy. With a competition, you need to be a little more out there. I think Rob is getting more and more open with me."

Meanwhile, Cher tweeted her praise for her transgender son Chaz Bono, who is also a contestant on the show, after he got an impressive score of 17. She tweeted: "Wow! How great was my son? The greatest thing, greatest thing, greatest thing no matter what! He's a winner! I was so nervous."