Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian’s Advice To Kylie Jenner Before Her Big Fashion Week Debut!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Kylie Jenner, made her big Fashion Week debut on Monday night and big sis Kim Kardashian was there to give her some advice. Well, all the sisters were. Read on to find out what advice was given to Kylie…
Kim Kardashian’s Advice To Kylie Jenner Before Her Big Fashion Week Debut
Kylie Jenner walked the runway for Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn fashion show for Style360 and her sisters where there to cheer her on. Side note, reports say she ate that runway up like a pro!

Kylie Jenner was obviously nervous over her Fashion Week debut, but her sisters gave her some great advice to calm her down and show the youngest E! star some support. Kylie told E!, “I was a little nervous.”

Even with Kim, Kourtney, Kendall, Brody and Kris Humphries there to watch her debut, Kylie said, “I’d never done anything like this before. It really took me out of my comfort zone in a good way.”

So, what advice did she get from her sisters? Kylie said, “They all showed me and were kind of like ‘This is how I would do it.’”She added, “They all said this is supposed to be fun and just get out there. They were all screaming [for me] and it was really fun.”

It’s nice to see the family coming together for the 14-year-old’s big Fashion Week debut, but how did she get involved with it in the first place?

Kylie revealed, “Honestly, my manager came to me and said ‘Avril wants you to be in the show’ and I said absoutely. I wanted to do it so bad and I’m so glad I did it.”Do you think the youngest Kardashian will end up a supermodel or is it just a phase?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards. For more celebrity and entertainment news visit our sister site SheKnows.