Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian to open nightclub, hotel in Dubai


Reality star Kim Kardashian wants to open a hotel or a night club in Dubai. The 30-year-old newly wed, who is scheduled to visit here next week for a new business venture in the UAE, says the initiative would enable her family to travel to Gulf state on a regular basis.
Kim Kardashian to open nightclub, hotel in Dubai
"I`m just excited to meet new people and see what other business opportunities are out there other than what I`ve already have got on. "Absolutely (I would look at real estate), if it made sense and there was something there. I`m hoping that I fall in love with the Middle East. I want to go out there all the time. I want to bring my sisters so I hope the right opportunity comes about and I`m able to really do my homework and research some great real estate opportunities or other opportunities in general," the `Keeping up with the Kardashians` star told Arabian Business.

However, Kardashian`s mother and manager, Kris Jenner, says the family may also look at opening a nightclub and a branch of retail outlet Kardashian Khaos. "I would love the opportunity to help design a hotel and get into that business or maybe open a club, like a Kardashian experience, I think it would be really amazing.

"We`re opening up a store in Vegas called Kardashian Khaos and I would love to bring that to Dubai, it would be fun. We consider it a great opportunity to see what?s going on," said Jenner. Compared to the US, the Dubai club scene is relatively untapped, Kim said. "It`s something we have had offers out here in the States but it`s very saturated out here. I think it would be really fun to have something in a place we can go away and have fun."