Saturday, October 15, 2011

No wedding ring in gym: Kim Kardashian

Socialite Kim Kardashian, who married basketball player Kris Humphries recently, doesn't always wear her wedding ring. "(But) I don't wear (any jewellery) to work out," she told Women's Wear Daily.
No wedding ring in gym Kim Kardashian
"I was leaving the gym yesterday and I didn't have my (wedding) ring on, and there (were) all these photographers taking pictures, and I said to my sister, 'Just watch, Kourtney. You will see a story (bearing the headline) 'Kim Without Her Ring. Trouble in Paradise'," she added. However, rings aren't the only jewellery the reality star has banned from the gym. She also boycotts jewellery any time that she's breaking a sweat, reports usmagazine. "I see women coming to the gym with earrings on. I can't do it," she said.